Where are caches stored in Garmin 700 series

GOJim

I miss the old days when the caches were actually part of your track file, so when you uploaded one file to your computer you saw everything.  Anyway, trying to upload completed caches to the latest BaseCamp.  Did the import thing and got the tracks but no caches.  Looked through all the folders in the gps and didn't find any, although I had loaded around 25 earlier, using the Geocaching Live feature, which works pretty well.  Would also be nice if I could load them into my Topofusion program too, but have to find the files first.  Appreciate any suggestions from other Oregon 700 owners.  Thanks for your time!

GOJim

GCLive geocaches are not stored on your GPSr as GPX or GGZ files, they are indexed directly into the internal SQL database.

You will find a geocache_visits.txt and geocache_logs.xml file in the Garmin directory that has a record of found caches. There are no files to copy from the device.

Even when the geocaches exist as GPX or GGZ files (not GCLive downloads), there are still no 'found' geocache files to copy from the device, as the original GPX/GGZ are not modified.