upload cartdrige and site failed to compile

xga53

Hello,

I have upload a cartdrige "quizz musique.gwz" to the www.wherigofoundation.com site.

but, when upload is done, the site take this error message:

"Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)"

I have make cartdrige whith urwigo, and build here on my pc.

I have no errors.

i donwload cartdrige into my smartphone, and test here with whereyougo, i have no errors.

Can you help me ?

Hello, The cartridge is well uploaded and active on the site www.wherigofoundation.com, but I always have an error when I try to edit the details on the site www.Wherigo.com. The operation always ends with an error page: www.Wherigo.com/error/err.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/cartdrige/edit.aspx And in the page itself, "An Error Has Occured" without further indication of the nature of the error. I notice, that when I write the characteristics of the cartridge, and that I chose, in the drop-down list, the country "France", the list of regions just below, does not update itself. Maybe that's the nature of the problem? Thank you in advance for your help, because my geocache Wherigo can not currently be published by a reviewer until it is active on the site www.Wherigo.com. cordially

Capture_bug_wherigo1.PNG

Capture_bug_wherigo2.PNG

Capture_bug_wherigo3.PNG

Capture_bug_wherigo5.PNG

http://www.Wherigo.com/cartridge/download.aspx?CGUID=8e4d42e0-a433-4929-a9aa-ef9f4d0c90cc

(This is the link to the download page for your cartridge).

Maybe there is something in your gwz file that bugs the compiler. Maybe the problem lies with one of your media (I bet there are sounds in this cartridge), maybe it is due to some lua code (in the past, I read that comments and/or strings obfuscation, in some rare events, could have been the cause of such compilers bug).

I will likely have some time over the weekend to look at this, if you'd like to email me the cartridge privately.  If I can reproduce the issue, I'll fiddle with the cartridge until I figure out what it is, then build it back up.

At least the description of your cartridge on the site doesn't have special characters or non-ASCII formatting.  That description is inserted into your cartridge prior to someone downloading the cartridge.