Garmin 66s. An annoying problem.

I'm certain the following problem I'm experiencing is just a setting, but for the life of me I can't resolve it. While in Geocaching profile, when I press FIND and then GEOCACHES, after I make my selection of geocache, I never see GO, it's always USE. Drives me nuts. The same thing happens with WAYPOINTS. However, when I select GEOCACHES on my page ribbon and then select a geocache, I get GO. I also have WAYPOINT MANAGER on my page ribbon and after selecting a waypoint via that method, I get GO. It's me, right? My highest praise offered to the FTF (First To Follow-up).

Thank you for your response. I've been struggling with changing bitmap screen captures to jpeg format. I managed to do that but I stalled at trying to add them to this response. I can't get them in order and my text is partially covered by them. I apologize for that. Meanwhile, I should mention that my "home" screen is the satellite page and that is where I press FIND.

8 hours ago, Atlas Cached said:

Interesting.... 'Use', as in 'Set Location'?

It appears so. As if I was creating a route. Were you able to duplicate it on your 66? Not having the ability to have different unit types (metric/statute) in different profiles is something I can put up with but this latest occurance is very annoying. I have the Satellite page set as my home page on all my GPSr's (64 series X3, 62 series X3, 60cx, 60csx and several etrex series) and FIND allows me to choose any waypoint or geocache and GO to it.

4 minutes ago, luvvinbird said:

It appears so. As if I was creating a route. Were you able to duplicate it on your 66? Not having the ability to have different unit types (metric/statute) in different profiles is something I can put up with but this latest occurance is very annoying. I have the Satellite page set as my home page on all my GPSr's (64 series X3, 62 series X3, 60cx, 60csx and several etrex series) and FIND allows me to choose any waypoint or geocache and GO to it.

I am unable (still) to duplicate the 'Use' button being displayed....

PM sent

Edited by Atlas Cached