Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
niksagkram

find cache by date placed

When I search for caches in my state I can click the Placed By header and they will be sorted. I cannot guarantee this method but it does appear to work when I searched.

Posted (edited)

Thanks Max and 99! I found an answer to my own question..... Pocket Queries! You can put in a date range and it will give you a list of caches placed in that time frame within your specified area.

Edited by niksagkram

1 hour ago, Max and 99 said:

When I search for caches in my state I can click the Placed By header and they will be sorted. I cannot guarantee this method but it does appear to work when I searched.

Yep, in the Search results, click on the Placed On heading and it will sort from most recent down. Click on it again and it'll go the other way, showing the oldest first. Make sure you deselect Events in your search filters, though, as they use the Placed On date as the event date so they'll all be at the top of the list (with future dates) when sorting from most recent down.

image.png.a7266e611bc63ae4c849f008c599850a.png