Have all Lab Caches apart from those set for Mega/Giga Events been published now?

Delta68

The set awarded earlier this year have been published, and can be found in the Adventure app directory. 

We're currently releasing 250 more credits to people who opted in but didn't win the first round, which will create opportunities for over 500 new Adventures! 

Since we're still in test/experiment mode, expect to see more improvements and chances to participate in the near future. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Heather Feather said:

Since we're still in test/experiment mode, expect to see more improvements and chances to participate in the near future. 

Is there any plans to be able to see them on the search/browse map? It would be a huge improvements instead to have to click on each adventure to see where they are.

• Upvote 1
On 6/18/2019 at 12:56 AM, Heather Feather said:

Maps are something we're looking into! 

Oh, good! And while you're working on that, can you please look into ways to add and integrate them into the standard API? It would be great to have them show up in apps like Cachly and L4C etc, instead of having to switch between applications when you're on a day caching that includes lab caches.

When will Adventure Labs be visible at the regular geocaching map, on the pc/laptop/phone? They feel like a ghost category ever since been introduced.

I do NOT see them so I do not play them. It's a silly idea that you need a different app next to the geocaching app. Both of them I hardly ever use since I geocache using a GPS.

• Upvote 3
On 1/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, Birdie.NL said:

When will Adventure Labs be visible at the regular geocaching map, on the pc/laptop/phone? They feel like a ghost category ever since been introduced.

I do NOT see them so I do not play them. It's a silly idea that you need a different app next to the geocaching app. Both of them I hardly ever use since I geocache using a GPS.

I agree.

Also relevant to OP: I was actually awarded an adventure lab credit last week, and they want it to be “public” or live by May. It will be the first/only adventure lab (not counting temporary ones from a mega last year) in my community. I plan on creating a “companion cache” to increase visibility of the adventure lab.

• Upvote 2