Placing a new cache

Narragansett Grands

I placed a new cache, listed co-ordinates, stated size and that there were two TB  in the container. However I don’t know how to get them to show up on the page for the reviewer. I’ve always waited for the cache to be approved and then go into my trackables and put them on the cache page. There must be another way to get them listed that I’m missing? Help please,thanks!

Cache owner can post a log to the cache at any time.  On the face of a the cache page upper right is box Admin Tools. In that box is Post Reviewer Note.  Click that and post a new log.

If you have TBs in your inventory, they will be at the bottom of logging page,  as with any other log to any other cache.  Select and "drop".  Logging from the site, not an app. 

You can change the log type to Write Note, once on the logging page - use this if you want the log to stay on the page.  Usually that's for mentioning FTF premium or any other real short term info.

Aside, I often see "geocoin for FTF" as text in the cache page.  IF it's an activated trackable,  meant to travel, it's not a gift for anybody and should just be dropped in the cache inventory. If it IS an actual unactivate geocoin, to be taken by the first person who sees it, wants it - I'd put that info as Write Note log. It doesn't need to be part of the  cache write up, it's going to be old info shortly after cache is found.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Helpful 2