Resurrecting My Blog

I recently was poking around on my Google apps and saw the blogger icon and found that my old On The Geocaching Trail blog still existed, so i decided to bring it back to life and do daily posts. Below is my original post from ages ago. Take a second look or a first look. https://raistlin306.blogspot.com/

Just thought I'd drop a note here to say that I created a Geocaching photo blog! WooooHooo! Yes the excitement is too much to handle. It's a multi-topic blog, the largest section is about the types of caches I've found, such as the Turn To Extract Log Cache, or The Van Is The Cache, or even The Lunch Box! Also I have a tribute section on the various artwork done to my favorite type of cache, the .50 cal ammo box. The blog is still a work in progress, I've started to add more shots to the "Whats Inside" section, I mean doesn't everyone have a curious nature about what is in all those caches, fear not, I will not reveal any secrets, I keep the cache name, GC number out of it. What would be the fun in Geocaching if everyone could see whats inside before you found the cache?

Also I'm going to add a few more sections, mainly about Geocoins and Travel bugs. I'm fascinated by all the types that exist, I'm sure everyone who finds them is a little excited. Please do everyone a favor, and send the travelbugs and geocoins on their way, I found one the other day that had 65,000 miles on it, amazing! Well, hope you enjoy the photo blog. :rolleyes:

On The Geocaching Trail

Edited by raistlin306
5 hours ago, raistlin306 said:

I recently was poking around on my Google apps and saw the blogger icon and found that my old On The Geocaching Trail blog still existed, so i decided to bring it back to life and do daily posts. Below is my original post from ages ago. Take a second look or a first look. https://raistlin306.blogspot.com/

Just thought I'd drop a note here to say that I created a Geocaching photo blog! WooooHooo! Yes the excitement is too much to handle. It's a multi-topic blog, the largest section is about the types of caches I've found, such as the Turn To Extract Log Cache, or The Van Is The Cache, or even The Lunch Box! Also I have a tribute section on the various artwork done to my favorite type of cache, the .50 cal ammo box. The blog is still a work in progress, I've started to add more shots to the "Whats Inside" section, I mean doesn't everyone have a curious nature about what is in all those caches, fear not, I will not reveal any secrets, I keep the cache name, GC number out of it. What would be the fun in Geocaching if everyone could see whats inside before you found the cache?

Also I'm going to add a few more sections, mainly about Geocoins and Travel bugs. I'm fascinated by all the types that exist, I'm sure everyone who finds them is a little excited. Please do everyone a favor, and send the travelbugs and geocoins on their way, I found one the other day that had 65,000 miles on it, amazing! Well, hope you enjoy the photo blog. :rolleyes:

On The Geocaching Trail

Make it your first waymark! In the Blogs category!

Just a suggestion. ?