Cachly: load pocketquery

I made a pocket query from a caches along a route. Now I'm trying to get these caches into Cachly. I can't make a list from a pocketquery, and I don't seem to be able to load a pocket query into Cachly as I only get the message that this is a premium only feature: of what? Of Cachly? Can't imagine anything else as I'm obviously a GC Prem user as I could not do PQs otherwise. Any suggestions? I don#t want to go via GSAK I think as I have no idea how to do that, if it's possible at all.

49 minutes ago, terratin said:

I made a pocket query from a caches along a route. Now I'm trying to get these caches into Cachly. I can't make a list from a pocketquery, and I don't seem to be able to load a pocket query into Cachly as I only get the message that this is a premium only feature: of what? Of Cachly? Can't imagine anything else as I'm obviously a GC Prem user as I could not do PQs otherwise. Any suggestions? I don#t want to go via GSAK I think as I have no idea how to do that, if it's possible at all.

Are you using version 5.1.4?  That’s the update from 2 weeks ago.  Also it requires at least IOS 10, I think.  I tried mine with this new version just now and a Pocket Query loaded just fine.

Cachly's support forum is here:  http://www.cach.ly/support/

You might need to reveal specifics in order to get an answer.

Edited by kunarion

Thanks Kunarion. IOS 12.3.1 installed (can't do another update without being on wifi, and as my phone is for home internet...)

No update found for cachly, thus I suppose I installed it. I'll delete and reinstall it. Maybe that solves the problem.

Yep, that indeed solved the problem. Thanks for thinking along Kunarion.

Edited by terratin
13 minutes ago, terratin said:

Thanks Kunarion. IOS 12.3.1 installed (can't do another update without being on wifi, and as my phone is for home internet...)

No update found for cachly, thus I suppose I installed it. I'll delete and reinstall it. Maybe that solves the problem.

Yep, that indeed solved the problem. Thanks for thinking along Kunarion.

Cool! :P

• Helpful 1