Jasmer Challenge

Does anyone know why my finds for the last couple of weeks don't show up in the Jasmer Challenge checker?

MuskieMouse and I just got back from a 16 state geocaching road trip.

Our goal was Geo Woodstock in Fort Worth Texas and to get some of the older placed cache.

We got pretty much all we set out for but they don't all show on the checker.

Help!

This is the Off Topic forum, your inquiry is on topic for geocaching. Beyond that, the "checker" you refer to is not a Groundspeak function. You are presumably referring to a project-gc function. Try the forum there. As an aside, there are several pgc Jasmer checkers. The generic one show that you have recently logged GCA1 so that seems to be working. If you mean the Ontario one, remember that only counts caches IN Ontario

https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?ul=newfiefox&sortdir=asc&sort=placed

Your logged finds on Geocaching.com, oldest first.  Perhaps you haven't logged everything yet? I don't see Tombstone there, I'd have expected you to get that one, as you don't seem to have a Sept 2000 find.

https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?ul=newfiefox&sortdir=asc&sort=placed

Your logged finds on Geocaching.com, oldest first.  Perhaps you haven't logged everything yet? I don't see Tombstone there, I'd have expected you to get that one, as you don't seem to have a Sept 2000 find.

If you are not a paying member of Project-GC.com, your statistics only refresh once each week. Paying members see their statistics refreshed within 24 hours of logging their finds. 

The same is true for challenge checkers.  They will only pick up your most recent finds after your next Project-GC stats refresh.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 3