Geo-trip scheduling app

Team Io-Honu

Does anyone know of an app that would simplify scheduling a 3 day trip for a group of 4? For example, in July, I'd like to choose Mon 7/8 thru Wed 7/10 or Sun 7/21 thru Tues 7/23. I've looked at Doodle, but it doesn't seem to let me choose a 3 day section of time. All the scheduling emails back and forth are hard to keep track of. Any help or hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Team Io-Honu
Unclear

I've heard of cachetur. A somewhat local cacher held an event to explain the ins and outs of it. I'll look into it.

What I'm trying to do is schedule a 3 day trip to get a year 2000 cache. There are 4 of us. What I wish to have is a calendar where everyone can mark their availability dates, so we can all see it upfront instead having to sift through a bunch of emails with everyone's dates.

Thanks for the reply.

16 hours ago, icezebra11 said:

If all you are needing is to coordinate availability, take a look at Doodle.

Agreed.   I use Doodle polls frequently to declare availability for meetings.   For additional planning I might consider using some sort of messaging/chat tool like Whatsapp or Discord.