Trackable Dog Tag

GWBigdog

In the Official Geocaching App it’s in your profile, under “Trackable inventory”.

But it only shows mileage between logs into caches, and the App doesn't show a map.

You can also see your trackables on the web site.  You'll see that there have been no logs at all.

Edited by kunarion
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, GWBigdog said:

I have my TDT on my dog (Ruby) and would like to be able to see where she is.  It is in my profile but does not show on my phone?

Most things you'd like to know about Trackables.    :)

Your trackable shows it's a "lost" dog.  

Curious if you realize they don't actually track anything, someone needs to log it Discovered to show where it was Discovered . 

Your best bet would be the chip (if anyone brings her to the vet).

6 hours ago, GWBigdog said:

I have my TDT on my dog (Ruby) and would like to be able to see where she is.  It is in my profile but does not show on my phone?

As cerberus1 mentioned, a finder would have to be a member of geocaching.com to log the dog at a cache location (or to make any log).  The tag doesn’t even have info on how to log it.  These tags are best for in-game fun, not for finding lost pets.

But that tag is on the dog, right?  Someone could visit geocaching.com and maybe figure out how to search for that trackable, and then they’d see the info you typed.  Plus the dog is chipped.  Either way they’d have to contact you to tell you where the dog is.

Good luck! :)

Edited by kunarion