Montana 650T GPS in cradle

I'm trying to troubleshoot my 650T in my Can-Am cradle.  The battery won't charge.  I can't find any information anywhere that tells me which contact pins in the cradle are the power supply.  I have checked all the fuses, all OK.  I want to see if power is getting to the pins but I don't know where it should be.  I tried from ground to all of them with the key on but no 12 Volts on any.  I'm assuming there is a ground wire on one of the contacts but there are a lot of combinations to try.  There are wiring diagrams for the Ram Cradle but only indicate where the wires from the harness connect.  Nothing about the contacts and no information on the Garmin either.

I also use the Montana in a powered cradle in our side x side.

Looking at the disassembly photo #13 at GPSrChive > Montana > Hardware > Behind The Scenes > Tear Down > Disassembly, it appears the center most pin may be the B+ power supply.

If I can not find any other information tonight, I may do a pin test tomorrow to confirm.

If you are not seeing voltage on any of them, you certainly have a bad connection somewhere in the power supply circuit - but where?

Edited by Atlas Cached