Cache not there anymore.

The Science Fair is a cache that the owners are not taking care of and there was something gross inside the broken cache.  I was there recently and talked to owners who told me it was there anymore.  Is there a way to contact reviewer or someone to get this cache disabled or archived?

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, gof1949 said:

The Science Fair is a cache that the owners are not taking care of and there was something gross inside the broken cache.  I was there recently and talked to owners who told me it was there anymore.  Is there a way to contact reviewer or someone to get this cache disabled or archived?

I guess it's this one.  The lid has been broken for a while, yet no finder has bothered to make an NM log.  The cache owner has the power to archive it, or to disable it in preparation for a replacement.  But it also seems to be kind of a muggle toy box, so it might not be a great idea to put it back out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2

Is there a way to contact reviewer or someone to get this cache disabled or archived?

Go to the cache page.

Click on "log cache" (or equivalent).

Make it a "note" log rather than a "Found It"

If in the official app or on the website, click on "Report a Problem", then click "Cache should be archived."

Clearly write out all your reasons why the cache should be archived in the note log.

• Helpful 2
45 minutes ago, gof1949 said:

Can you talk to the cache owner again?  Since they know it's not there anymore, if they'd archive it, that would save you a lot of steps. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2