Send to Garmin without waypoints?

deville28

Is there anyway to send geocaches to a garmin with the 'send to garmin' button' where it doesnt send all of the waypoints and only the geocaches?

I like to only have my own waypoints in the gps and I typically know my way around where I geocache so having a bunch of parking lot waypoints is of no use to me.

The only way I have found to only get the geocaches and not the waypoints is with pocket queries and then I just dont copy the waypoints but I was hoping there might be a faster way?

With a pocket query you get a zip file that holds two files, one contains up to 1000 caches and the other contains the associated waypoints.  All you do is copy the gpx containing the 1000 files to the gps.  What could be faster than not copying one file?  Even if you copy both files, all the waypoints are stored in a single GPX file so they aren't cluttering your gps. (I hope you are not downloading individual files from the PQ preview list.)