Favorites

Morpheus1977

On your dashboard (R side) is a section for FPs, there is a link there - 'manage favourites'.

You can also look at your log history 'show all logs' or something like that, from within your profile page, favourites are marked with a heart.

addit - I didn't note you hadn't upgraded to premium - my advice will help when you do....

Edited by lee737

The ability to add Favorite Points is a Premium Member feature.   So, if you're enjoying geocaching, consider upgrading!  Even if you decide to wait awhile longer before spending $30 for a premium membership, don't worry.  Once you become a Premium Member for the first time, you will receive retroactive credit for your previous finds, as explained in this Help Center article.  For example, if you upgraded today, you would receive four Favorite Points to hand out.

14 hours ago, Morpheus1977 said:

How do I identify a cache as one of my favorites? I'm relatively new to the site...about 30 finds so far, but haven't figured this out. Thanks!

A few times when I let my pm lapse to basic I'd write on the cache page "if/when I become pm again, this is a favorite!" .

- Sometimes I remembered...

The easiest way (I feel) is pick up a trackable,  and call it your "My Favorites" tracker.   :)

- You simply Visit log it to caches you would like to FP later. 

When/if you later become pm, you just need to use your trackable's records of which cache you really enjoyed and apply your FPs.

• Upvote 1