Introducing Virtual Rewards 2.0!

5 hours ago, BløfDuck said:

how about extending the deadline on "Virtual Reward 2.0"

"Placed date (must be between June 4, 2019 and June 4, 2020)"

The dutch reviewers at the moment do not publsh any cache due to COVID

The GAGB (Geocaching Association of Great Britain) have posted this on their Facebook page...

Adventure Labs
New deadline: August 31, 2020
In response to COVID-19, Geocaching HQ is extending the deadline to August 31, 2020 for all Adventure Labs to go public. HQ will monitor changes over the next few months to see if further adjustments are needed. There is no need to write in to request an extension.

Virtual Reward 2.0
New deadline: December 31, 2020
In response to COVID-19, Geocaching HQ is extending the deadline for all unpublished Virtual Reward 2.0 Caches to be submitted for publication to December 31, 2020. HQ will soon post this information on all unpublished cache pages.

Must be on a Groundspeak website/page somewhere?

• Helpful 2
6 hours ago, BløfDuck said:

how about extending the deadline on "Virtual Reward 2.0"

"Placed date (must be between June 4, 2019 and June 4, 2020)"

The dutch reviewers at the moment do not publsh any cache due to COVID

There's an announcement pending - the hiding deadline will be extended.

In response to COVID-19, Geocaching HQ is extending the deadline for all unpublished Virtual Reward 2.0 Caches to be submitted for publication to December 31, 2020. HQ will soon post this information on all unpublished cache pages.

• Helpful 1

Virtual Reward 2.0
New deadline: December 31, 2020
In response to COVID-19, Geocaching HQ is extending the deadline for all unpublished Virtual Reward 2.0 Caches to be submitted for publication to December 31, 2020. HQ will soon post this information on all unpublished cache pages. Feel free to share this information with your communities. 

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1

It took me long enough but I finally submitted my V2.0 reward for review. I thank TPTB for the extension period.

I'd been thinking for ages what I should do. A couple of weeks ago I drove past a popular local historical, geographical, scenic  and cultural recreation spot and the penny dropped. This spot is crying out for my V2.0 Reward.

So now it's a wait and see.

"Mt Sugarloaf - Virtual Reward 2.0".