Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
EdenRike

Are there any Geocaching Apps for Mac

Recommended Posts

Hello there community!

 

I have been browsing the internet for great geocaching apps for Mac.

 

I already have iCaching and MacCaching but is there any other applications that run on Mac?

 

Also I was wondering if you can somehow run GSAK on Mac without emulation. I have already done this but maybe for the people who have less computing skill as others, is there a way?

 

 

Thanks a lot for the replies (Thanking you in advance)

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, EdenRike said:

Also I was wondering if you can somehow run GSAK on Mac without emulation

 

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, on4bam said:

  

Nope.

True, I guess my best bet is to try something like Wine (I have used that before)

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, EdenRike said:

True, I guess my best bet is to try something like Wine (I have used that before)

 

I think there's info on the GSAK forums about running GSAK on a Mac

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, on4bam said:

 

I think there's info on the GSAK forums about running GSAK on a Mac

 

Cool! If you know about it do you have a link to it?

 

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, EdenRike said:

Cool! If you know about it do you have a link to it?

 

Thanks in advance!

Here (can be found with a searchengine!)

 

Disclaimer.. I don't have a Mac.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, on4bam said:

Here (can be found with a searchengine!)

 

Disclaimer.. I don't have a Mac.

 

Wow! Thanks for the help.

 

I do have access to a windows but I need the compatibility of a device that does not work on Windows but at the same time I like GSAK 

 

so there are pros and cons to both

 

there can also be tradeoffs

Share this post


Link to post

I moved this thread from the Website Bug Reports and Feature Suggestions forum section.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3

×