An odd request

J Grouchy

I'm not aware of any pending research projects for which Geocaching HQ has granted permission for contacting users like you.  But, I'm just a volunteer so you may wish to forward the complete inquiry to Geocaching HQ.

Technically this is not a website bug or feature request, but I'm going to leave the thread here in case a Lackey sees it and wishes to chime in.

22 minutes ago, Keystone said:

Technically this is not a website bug or feature request, but I'm going to leave the thread here in case a Lackey sees it and wishes to chime in.

Yeah...wasn't sure what forum to put it in.  Feel free to move it to a more appropriate place.

Like Rock Chalk mentioned, we do not have involvement with this project. We did get contacted by the user though, he is a professor at a University in Finland and is conducting research. As each forum post belongs to the individual poster, it seems like he is looking to get consent to use individual posts for the research.

• Upvote 1