Garmin GPSmap 62s loaded geocaches via Garmin Express...

I am heading out on a trip next Saturday and so I made a list of the geocaches I am targeting.  I am in Montana, but flying to Atlanta, Georgia to start my trip.  When I used the ( ... ) on the right side of my list to "send to Garmin" it said it went, and the list name is in my GPX files yet after disconnecting the GPSr from my computer and checking for geocaches on the device it says "No geocaches found."

Could it be that since they are all for in the state of Georgia and that the GPSr is so many miles from there being at home here in Montana still that it just says that because I have no local caches downloaded?  I need them to be there for when I get to GA.  Anyone know for sure if they'll show up once I am in the proximity of the downloaded list of caches?

Has anyone else dealt with this issue?  Anyone with some knowledge about this please let me know.  Thanks in advance!

Also check the GPX folder to make sure the file is in fact there. Generally, it should be if Garmin Express says the transfer was complete, but sometimes it just doesn't work right. If the file is there, then yes, see the comments above.

If the file is not there, and you are having trouble with Garmin Express, you can opt to make a Pocket Query from your list, and each time the PQ is run, it will check your list and add or remove caches to the results accordingly.