Adventures app just dies in iphone

yxza

All of a sudden the adventures app refuses to start on my iphone. The red startup screen is shown, then the app just dies. No good since caches is released this morning and i can’t log them. Ideas anyone?

yxza

2 hours ago, yxza said:

All of a sudden the adventures app refuses to start on my iphone. The red startup screen is shown, then the app just dies. No good since caches is released this morning and i can’t log them. Ideas anyone?

yxza

I've never heard of that app. What's the connection with geocaching? Obviously there is one but I'm clueless.

OH! Now I get it. It's 2 a.m. and I'm a little slow. So sorry!

Edited by Max and 99
  • Funny 3

Mine just started doing the same thing a few hours ago. I had it open and when I went back to view it the screen went crazy and the app closed. It now will not open. I rebooted my phone but that didn’t solve the problem. Currently it does not open but when you view open apps it is there in the background. I swipe up to close it but when I try to restart it the same thing happens. iPhone 7 running 12.2

I did one of the new adventure lab caches with two other people. We each had a phone and found all stages. But it was not easy.

1. The phone instructions were sometimes confusing.

2. You have no choice but to use phone navigation. No coordinates for any stages were given so our gps couldn't be used. Most stage locations were off by 100+ ft. Fortunately we knew the area and landmarks. At the final the person with the android walk the apposite direction. We used geosense to find the final.

3. No way to write a found it log and tell of your adventure. 

Edit to add;

4, No attributes.

5. No difficulty or terrain rating.

Edited by rustynails.
  • Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1