10 years and more

Dave Mohican

I have been following and geocaching for 10 years now, not racked up many caches but have got a few trackables out and about when I can. I have enjoyed when a trackable goes outside of the UK once having a a guitar trackable reach the air guitar championships in Norway after that it went missing. I am left with only one trackable left in my collection and I am reluctant to let it go.  Like most it is a disappointment when people take the tokens and don't move them on, in west london we had a spate of caches being stolen. I will buy some more but can't afford to buy the coins anymore just for them to be taken.

I don't want to end on a downer my etrex summit gave up the ghost, but have a new tracker coming and look forward to getting out and about again.

• Upvote 1

As CnJnA  says,  the tracking codes are yours.  

You can send out new items, or on TBs send out the copy, but you can use that code on something that'll never leave your side.  :)

We know of a  few people who use that code on items they always have with them (backpacks, hiking sticks, dog collars...) limited only by your imagination.

- They're used for Discover-only  logs by folks they meet on the trail, or at events.