GPSmap60CSx

Carpfisher

My Garmin GPSmap60CSx worked fine up until a year or so back, but then I found I could no longer download Caches to it from the website so stopped using it. I now wish to go back to using my Garmin GPSmap60CSx but still cannot get it to download co-ordinates. It is up to date with recent issues, I have Garmin express up to the most recent issue but still keep getting told that "Garmin Express does not support this device, please use Garmin WebUpdater" which I do but end up going round in circles. Has anyone else had this problem? Did they get round it? and How? or is my Garmin GPSmap60CSx now so out of date it is useless?

The issue with the Garmin 60csx is that it does not accept .gpx files directly.  That is why you'd have to use a 3rd-party program, as HHL noted above, as an intermediary - to convert the .gpx file into a format that your 60csx can consume.

There were a lot of discussions about this when the Send to GPS button was removed, so a search of the forums might be helpful.  But there was also this post in the  Release Notes (Website: Downloading caches to GPS devices) - August 28, 2018  thread, from someone that needed to create a process for their parents' Garmin 60 series GPSr. Not sure if will help you, but might be a start