Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
2KatzHunt

My Lists are not displaying

This AM I went to look at one of my many lists and am told that I don't have any lists available.  I actually almost the maximum lists.  I looked at a cache that I know is on a list and then went to the box on the right side that shows what lists this cache is a part of and my list is there and when I click on it, the list is displayed.  But this is obviously a backdoor way.  I tried several times to display my lists with no luck.  Any suggestions????  I tried to send a message to HQ about this, but was directed to the forums instead??????

I see multiple lists available on your account. Where exactly do you see the message that you have no lists available?

1 hour ago, 2KatzHunt said:

This AM I went to look at one of my many lists and am told that I don't have any lists available.  I actually almost the maximum lists.  I looked at a cache that I know is on a list and then went to the box on the right side that shows what lists this cache is a part of and my list is there and when I click on it, the list is displayed.  But this is obviously a backdoor way.  I tried several times to display my lists with no luck.  Any suggestions????  I tried to send a message to HQ about this, but was directed to the forums instead??????

I click on my user name and then click on Lists, I get the attached screen

lists.jpg

I cannot reproduce the issue, even when logged in as you using IE11. Can you try turning off any extensions or add-ons you have running in your browser, or try another browser?

I am not very computer literate so I don't know what you mean by using extentions or add-ons.  But, I used MS Edge and the lists now show up.  It also now shows up under IE so I don't know what the issue was.  Sorry to have bothered you.  Just glad it's working.  Sue Katz