Delete Pocket query

MonkeyFaceX2

I would like to delete these two pocket queries from my list, but find that I am unable to do so.

I have managed to get a line though them but that is all I have achieved.

Could someone please tell me if I am missing something in the process of deletion?

Thank you

(Yes that is correct, I have 5 'official' finds in 6 years, I have been to embarrassed to ask for help in the past)

pq.png

11 minutes ago, MonkeyFaceX2 said:

I would like to delete these two pocket queries from my list, but find that I am unable to do so.

I have managed to get a line though them but that is all I have achieved.

Could someone please tell me if I am missing something in the process of deletion?

Thank you

(Yes that is correct, I have 5 'official' finds in 6 years, I have been to embarrassed to ask for help in the past)

pq.png

I just clicked the box on the left of one of mine, clicked the words "Delete Selected" and poof! It's no longer there.

Just now, MonkeyFaceX2 said:

Thanks Max.

I have selected the PQ's that I wanted to delete, then I pressed "Delete Selected", and I get "Are you sure you want to delete 2 PQ(s)?", I click "ok" and they are still there.

That's so strange. A whole bunch of mine disappeared. My list is a lot shorter now!

40 minutes ago, Kalkendotters said:

Your pocket query's are deleted when they have a line through them.

They will still show because you have generated these PQ's, and as long as the downloads of these PQ's are available they stay in your list.

After 7 days they will disappear completely.

Wouldyoubelieve that was my next guess?  I remember  someone telling me that my deleted PQ will remain in the app for a week. Thanks for the helpful info. 

MonkeyFace,

Just fyi, the ones I deleted were old! They disappeared immediately. 

Sorry Max and 99.

I am unsure on how to answer your question so I have taken a screenshot for you.

Pocket Queries are alien to me Max. I am trying to learn at the moment by going through the forum topics and lots of Googling.

I have so many questions that I need to ask, but fear not, I wont bore you all, I will use the search function first.

Cheers

pq6.png

Edited by MonkeyFaceX2
Delete PERSEC

That helps! I see from the Legend that you ran a standard pocket query, as opposed to a Route or Bookmark. But I think now that I see a larger screenshot, that the message wasn't applying to YOUR pocket query, but any query with the asterisk. I don't see that asterisk on any of my PQs or yours. I'm just curious which ones can only be run every 3 days. Someone will chime in and let us know.