@HQ: Plaese give us useable Maps!

deaktiviert

Hello!

I was very terrified to see the new Map-Site. The fine detailed OSM Mapnik and "German Style" Maps was gone.

For looking for Caches an planning caching tours the actual Mpas are nut very usefull. The Googele-Map shows no small pathes and the shown OSM-Map show these only at high zoom level :(.

Plaese reinstall useable OSM Maps in the Map-Menu!

greetings

Markus

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1

The "new Map-Site" you're seeing is the new Search map, which has become the default map type.  I'd suggest clicking on the "Browse geocaches" button at the upper-right of the map and/or bookmark this link, to get to the Browse map. You will see more map layers to select from there.

You can read through THIS THREAD if you want more specifics about the map changes.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:59 PM, noncentric said:

The "new Map-Site" you're seeing is the new Search map, which has become the default map type.  I'd suggest clicking on the "Browse geocaches" button at the upper-right of the map and/or bookmark this link, to get to the Browse map. You will see more map layers to select from there.

You can read through THIS THREAD if you want more specifics about the map changes.

Oh Yes. Thank you for your advise.

greets Markus