Unable to Submit a New Hide A Cache

HeWalksWithUs

Tried various browsers from android to windows 10 Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge...once you pick size and rating it won't go beyond, it won't save, so no way to send it in for review...doesn't even keep a history of it.  So for now despite hiding several caches today, I can't even submit them!  Yesterday, I could go back in...it would at least save them and then once I clicked on them I could submit for review but now it won't even save them anymore.

• Upvote 2

Windows, Firefox

I just created a cache, "test fail rating size page", without issue.   This is no help to you I guess, but I did want to check it. 

If I were having trouble, I'd create a Trad, it would have the absolute minimum, posted coords, text as "text", title as "title", no waypoints, hint, images or attributes. I'd just get listing saved and work on window dressing from there.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
1 hour ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Windows, Firefox

I just created a cache, "test fail rating size page", without issue.   This is no help to you I guess, but I did want to check it. 

If I were having trouble, I'd create a Trad, it would have the absolute minimum, posted coords, text as "text", title as "title", no waypoints, hint, images or attributes. I'd just get listing saved and work on window dressing from there.

Thanks a lot for your test and the hint ... in progress

1 hour ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Windows, Firefox

tested with Firefox with super simple minimum information, no firewall, no pihole, no script blockers ... still button is just reloading page :-/

6 minutes ago, Moun10Bike said:

I've seen this issue happen before for accounts using a date format that the calendar widget fails to recognize. Could you try changing your date format to something else that is perhaps more common (temporarily) and see if that corrects the problem?

Thanks for the hint. Actually the dates confused month and day in some views. I changed now language to English and tried some different date formats (I'm now with MM/DD/YYYY) ... but still only refresh happens

• Helpful 1