leaderboard doesnt show

mustilief

Are you talking about that "friends" thing, or is this something that's from a third-party site ?   Thanks.   :)

To me, a leaderboard is something that shows rankings of many folks.

- If it's just that friends thing, I'd prefer it to go back to the "friends league" as before...

Don't they still reset to zero after the end of a promotion ? 

49 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

Are you talking about that "friends" thing, or is this something that's from a third-party site ?   Thanks.   :)

To me, a leaderboard is something that shows rankings of many folks.

- If it's just that friends thing, I'd prefer it to go back to the "friends league" as before...

Don't they still reset to zero after the end of a promotion ? 

Jeeh its that "friends" thing... i also prefer the old name ;-)

And it resets every monday normally ( or after special periods like the cache carnival). But today it simply doesnt do anything...

3 minutes ago, Sassy Bandit said:

Hi there! Thank you so much for reporting the issue. I was able to figure out a fix and have pushed it out. Let us know if anything else looks amiss. 

Hi, thanks for responding!. Looks like you were able to fix it, my leaderboard looks okay now, it shows the -scoring again :-)

(Hope it stays that way when i check again tomorrow LOL

Thanks and have a good night

• Upvote 1

My leaderboard doesn't show any caches I collected for the week ending 4/22. Shows zero caches collected and shows caches for my friends. Any ideas? Attached is the solution geocaching offered...only problem, I had  over 100 points and now I’m supposed to relog everything?? Not much of a solution...

4C61EBD8-E007-448D-87C5-52C60A0F40B4.jpeg

Edited by cyberteach