Found caches do not show on the map

Kultatassu

The caches I marked as found do not show as smiley faces on the map on the geocaching.com website. If I visit a found cache page, it shows as found, but the smileys do not show on the map or the listing. The counter of my found caches shows the correct amount.

Edited by Kultatassu
  • Upvote 1

I see the same issue today as well: I logged 37 finds from yesterday (see attachment) on a Win10 PC with Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit), five of them are showing correctly on the map, the other 32 don't. The total number of finds is updated correctly and it also counted them towards the 35-goal for the Mystery at the Museum, which I reached. But I didn't get the souvenir with the code to access the lock.

Another strange behavior is, that my logs are shown on the Dashboard in the Recently viewed as finds, but aren't shown in the Latest Activity section...

On the official Geocaching-App they are shown as found though, but the Mystery at the Museum souvenir after the 35-Finds with the code isn't shown. When I then try to filter out my finds on the map, the 37 are still shown as found... strange behavior also in the app...

(Could it be that the records are somehow incomplete in the database?)

Thanks for looking into this...

PaMaKiKi from Switzerland

Screenshot_2019-08-07 Get the free Official Geocaching app and join the world's largest treasure hunt .png

Edited by PaMaKiKi
More infos added...

Now it seems like part of the caches are loading at least. 

Seeing this in the console:

Some resource load requests were throttled while the tab was in background, and no request was sent from the queue in the last 1 minute. This means previously requested in-flight requests haven't received any response from servers. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5527160148197376 for more details

It seems like it has problem loading all images, when looking at the network tab, attached a screenshot with listing images that are being pulled and that they are still in pending. 

11:34am (Vancouver, BC Time)
The geocahcing.com/play/map is still not loading

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 11.16.43 AM.png

Edited by HeroBiX
added more information