[BUG]: Search map, wrong "Placed By/CO" for Events

noncentric

This is an odd bug that I noticed while trying to "search" for events in an area I'm traveling to.

1.  Search Map:   I clicked on Event icons from left to right.

The Placed by / on info correctly changed as I clicked from "Cache 26th..." to "Middle of..." - but did not update as I clicked on "Creation Celebration..." and "17th Annual..."

image.thumb.png.151d46b1b4ec4afbfdeeb4f4795c1108.png

2.  I had to click on "Description & Hint" of the "17th Annual Texas Challenge and Festival" in order to see the actual date of the event, which is actually in the past (3/9). Then x'd out of the description to see the correct info in the left preview pane.

3.  I then clicked on Event icons from right to left.

The Placed by / on info now shows the correct CO/Date for the "17th Annual..." event (see step 2 above) - but does not update as I click on "Creation Celebration..." and "Middle of..." icons.  But then it does update and show the correct info for "Cache 26th...".

image.thumb.png.cd03b2f62445ea66f23ab2d22df14199.png

4.  Compare this to the quick-and-easy view of the Event Date when clicking on an event cache icon using the Browse Map.

image.png.e41f181b60d620d7489170db5cc35e3d.png

To add.  I also opened the Search map using the direct url.  Then panned over to the area around HQ and hit "Search this area".  I then clicked through the three Event cache icons visible on the map and saw the same results.  The "Placed by / on" info displayed did not change as I clicked from one Event icon to another.  All three events show the CO/Date of the first event I click on.

If I click on an Event, then a non-Event, then another Event - then the correct CO/Date is displayed for each cache.  But clicking from one Event to another shows incorrect info.