not getting notified

hukilaulau

I found out by accident that I was no longer getting emails when someone logged one of my caches. I wondered why no one was finding my caches anymore when I went to my listed hides and saw that

there were a LOT of logs that I had not been notified about. A quick look at my home page didn't reveal anything so I thought it would be faster to ask here.

Thanks for your help! (And any thoughts on why this feature just stopped working?)

1.  Have you checked your spam folder?  Email providers have a funny way of suddenly labeling Geocaching.com emails as spam without notice.

2.  On recent weekends, there have been website performance issues which have delayed notification emails.  HQ's engineers are aware of those issues.

• Helpful 1

Yeah. Last weekend I didn't get an email for one find on a cache, and a couple other emails came through several hours after the logs were submitted.  I knew they when they were submitted because I happened to be talking to the finder when the emails came through, and one hit my inbox about a half-hour after the other. Even though both had been submitted hours earlier.