Can't Delete Photos

OmNom!

I have tried to delete a couple images that I have apparently uploaded on one of my cache logs.  When I try to delete these photos however, the Edit Image button is not present.  Only the Previous Image and Next Image buttons are available.  Confused, I uploaded two more photos to that cache page.  Sure enough, the Edit Image button is there on those two images.  The two other photos still don't have the Edit Image button, making it so I can't delete them.  Has anybody experienced this before?  I have attached photos.a2.thumb.png.44f19713fa448a7898319371faa59b87.png 

a3.thumb.png.70a940a3a920f021e1194b7d4dbb291f.png

I was in your profile to determine what the problem is and found, that you have obviously general problems with pictures:

Found it Found it 07 Apr 19

Will post the picture when we get home tonight. TFTV.

Non of the virtuals or ECs have any pictures attached lately.

To delete an image go the the logentry where the image is attached. Edit the log, you see the logentry and the pictures.  Click "edit Image", and then delete Image

1.jpg.74e2198a6445e22e84d6865955e37620.jpg2.jpg.05026783cdd05bf13376948266aa6de7.jpg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Helpful 1

Just to be clear with the OP.  Are you trying to delete photos that are attached to a log you posted on a cache page?

I'm a bit confused on what you're trying to do because in your OP you said you "uploaded two more photos to that cache page" and so just clarifying if you're trying to edit a cache page or a cache log.

25 minutes ago, noncentric said:

Just to be clear with the OP.  Are you trying to delete photos that are attached to a log you posted on a cache page?

I'm a bit confused on what you're trying to do because in your OP you said you "uploaded two more photos to that cache page" and so just clarifying if you're trying to edit a cache page or a cache log.

Yes, I am just trying to delete photos on a cache log without deleting the whole log.  The cache is a virtual, where posting 2 images is a requirement.  I wanted to replace the couple photos that were originally posted with more fitting pictures.  However, the original photos don't have the edit image option, making me unable to delete them.  I hope this clarifies my problem.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, OmNom! said:

Yes, I am just trying to delete photos on a cache log without deleting the whole log.  The cache is a virtual, where posting 2 images is a requirement.  I wanted to replace the couple photos that were originally posted with more fitting pictures.  However, the original photos don't have the edit image option, making me unable to delete them.  I hope this clarifies my problem.

At the park?  Were the two images that don't show the Edit Image option posted via the Official App, while the other two photos that you posted later were uploaded via the website?  I wonder if the problem is related to the platform used to upload the photos.

7 hours ago, noncentric said:

Were the two images that don't show the Edit Image option posted via the Official App, while the other two photos that you posted later were uploaded via the website?

No, they wouldn't have been uploaded on an app but on the website.