Combining lists

dbrents

I have (mistakenly) created two lists with the same name (Local).  I have learned via another discussion topic that some how the Garmin tracks the 'list name' with a GC that is added to the Garmin via the feature in the Geocaching website. I may have this wrong but this is what I understood. I have discovered that if I create a list of GCs and then download them to the Garmin and then, later, change the list by adding more GCs and deleting some of the original GCs that when I download this same list again, the original GCs that I had deleted are also deleted from the Garmin. 

But as stated above, I have two lists (not sure why) that are both called Local. They have different GCs in them. I am afraid to use one (to add more GCs to) as I'm afraid if I do, it will effectively delete all the GCs from my Garmin that are in the second one.  Is this true, can I combine the two lists together such that one of the Local lists has all the GCs from both list? And then I'd delete the other list. 

I think I ended up with two due to how quickly the Geocaching website does or does not update changes to the lists, both names and number of GCs. I must have created a list named 'Local' and not seen my new list added immediately and thought a mistake was made so I duplicated the effort only to end up  with two after the changes were properly reflected (say after I logged out and logged back in).