Premium Account not working

On 4/17/2019 at 3:35 AM, PheonixSquad said:

Thought I'd leave a reply just to tell people that THERE IS A FIX I'm using a Huawei P20 Pro and I found that If I delete the app and clear all my data of it. Redownload and leave it for 5-10mins before login. It randomly worked.

Hope this helps at least one person ?

This worked for me, thanks so much. I was about to give up. Tried removing the app several times, turning my phone off etc. 

On 4/16/2019 at 8:05 PM, PheonixSquad said:

Thought I'd leave a reply just to tell people that THERE IS A FIX I'm using a Huawei P20 Pro and I found that If I delete the app and clear all my data of it. Redownload and leave it for 5-10mins before login. It randomly worked.

Hope this helps at least one person ?

Worked for me too. I had this problem with a Huawei P30 Pro and a MediaPad M5. So maybe it's related to Huawei devices only. Anyway, thanks for the fix. 

I am having the same issue. If I use a GPS all premium caches are available but I don’t always have my GPS on me.

If I use my phone or IPad no premium caches are available. I’ve done everything that has been suggested to no avail.  I make sure I’m logged out of other devices before using another.

I’ve deleted app and reloaded. I’ve left it overnight all to no avail.

the only thing I did notice was my phone and iPad both show different versions despite both APPS being updated.

irrespective neither work and I’ve paid good money for nothing.

It's a year later ad I have the same issue. In the help session it says to log out and in. That didn't work. It also suggests this: If you are using a GPS, you need to upload a List or Pocket query to your device. Trouble there is you need a premium membership to do that. It's Saturday so I'll wait until Wednesday for a reply. If none, I contact my credit card.

On 3/27/2021 at 12:48 PM, Geodoggy said:

It's a year later ad I have the same issue. In the help session it says to log out and in. That didn't work. It also suggests this: If you are using a GPS, you need to upload a List or Pocket query to your device. Trouble there is you need a premium membership to do that. It's Saturday so I'll wait until Wednesday for a reply. If none, I contact my credit card.

If you have a modern GPS that would support a List or Pocket Query GPX file, you don't need a Premium Membership to load a GPX file.  "Download" the file from any cache page into the GPS (the location dependent on the GPS).  You do need PM just for the convenience of Lists and PQs.  There's even software that loads the number of caches allowed per daily limit for basic members.  But if you pay for PM, it's nice to also have PM.  :cute:

Did you very recently pay for a Premium Membership, as in a few minutes ago?  In some cases, there seems to be a processing time involved.  If you're waiting until Wednesday anyway, wait and see if your PM becomes activated in the meantime.

Edited by kunarion