Cache Carnival Not Registering Correctly

In my own Geocaching account, I have found that Cache Carnival seems to be working correctly. I have earned the correct amount of souvenirs. My wife's account, known as ADKLighthouseKeeper, is not being kept track of properly.

There are two problems. My wife's account shows her with 39 points. This is probably correct based on the caches she has found. Therefore, she should have earned Koln at 10 points, and Nice at 25 points. She has not been given those souvenirs. Another problem is that she was also given two favorites in just the past week for two of the caches she has hidden. She should have earned 50 more points for the favorites. Therefore, she also should have earned Venezia. 

Are any of you having these kinds of problems? What can be done about it?

Thank you

Looks like both souvenirs have been added to her profile.  Sometimes the souvenirs take a few hours to show up.  They are not always instantaneously displayed on profiles.

Not sure about the favorite points.  There were website issues over the weekend and I had some delays with points showing up, then I deleted and reposted, and then I ended up getting double points for some of my finds. So then I just stopped logging until the website got back to acting a bit more normally.  If the favorite points were awarded when the website was buggy, then maybe that explains why her points are lacking?

I'd suggest sending a message to HQ via the "Contact Us" link at the Help Center:  https://www.geocaching.com/help/

There were certainly some issues with the points.  I had three finds counted twice, so I was given 9 extra point during the promotion.  Those extra points did not materially affect which souvenirs I received, but it was interesting to see the discrepancy.

If you and/or your wife's account missed a souvenir(s), then I'd suggest contacting HQ directly so request that those souvenirs be added to your account(s).