Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
STNolan

Server Issues Tonight?

Did the little hamsters that power the website decide they didn't want to run tonight?

Not sure if it's a localized incident (all caches and users I get this error on are based in CT) or not.

Server.JPG

• Upvote 1

Something's broken, I'm intermittently seeing this, not sure whether it's dependent on the page(s) I'm looking at, or the way I get to them, but it seems to have got worse as the day has gone on.

3 minutes ago, MartyBartfast said:

Something's broken, I'm intermittently seeing this, not sure whether it's dependent on the page(s) I'm looking at, or the way I get to them, but it seems to have got worse as the day has gone on.

I've anecdotally noticed that if I try and use a hyperlink on the actual cache page (attempt to message, change coordinates, click on a cacher's name) that I get the error. If I approach from the main map screen I'm fine. 

Again purely anecdotal, but maybe it's something in the hyperlinking?

Yep, random 500 errors for me too , first showed up  when uploading photos to existing logs and following link to 'upload another photo' . Repeated tries get me through OK eventually. Then same thing when trying to look at cache listings.

18 hours ago, thebruce0 said:

First load worked, then just 500's after that. Maybe 10th attempt worked again.

Agreed mine was sporadic at best last night. Haven’t attampted again tonight yet.