Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
verturin

Plantage site Wherigo

Depuis plusieurs semaines, voir plusieurs mois, le site Wherigo.com est souvent en erreur pour la création et le téléchargement des cartouches.
C'est souvent galère pour les joueurs qui n'arrivent pas à télécharger la cartouche.
En attendant la résolution complète des problèmes du site Wherigo.com, la possibilité de mettre un lien de secours vers foundantionwherigo, pourrait être une solution.

Malheureusement, nos amis reviewers, on la consigne de refuser les liens vers ce site.

Est-il possible d’autoriser à nouveau de pouvoir indiquer un lien de secours vers foundationwherigo afin de pallier au nombreux plantage du site Wherigo.com ?

For several weeks, see several months, the website Wherigo.com is often in error for the creation and download of cartridges.
This is often a hassle for players who can not download the cartridge.
While waiting for the complete resolution of Wherigo.com site problems, the possibility of putting a backup link to foundantionwherigo, could be a solution.

Unfortunately, our friends reviewers are told to refuse links to this site.

Is it possible to authorize again to be able to indicate a backup link to foundationwherigo to compensate for the many Wherigo.com site crash?

Merci d'avance pour les réponses

My question :

Can also add on the page of the cache a link to the same cartridge on Wherigofondation.com to provide a backup link to the player.

Hi. I use wherigofoundation. In italy my reviewer has approved the Wherigo cache (https://coord.info/GC85XV3). I have put a link also to Wherigo.com

Links to the Wherigo Foundation are still not allowed.  I just double-checked the guidance given by HQ to Reviewers, which was last updated on March 29.  There's been no recent change. 

I regret any confusion caused by reviewers (as in the above example) that missed this guidance tucked away in the corner of our procedures database.

• Helpful 2