Bookmark List Created, But Not Showing on Cache Page

FelixRocks

I created a bookmark list as required for qualifying finds on GC2RT09 (SS Challenger 66), but it does not display on the cache page under "Bookmark Lists."  I have put it as "Shareable" and then as "Public," but still not showing.   I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Maybe related to all the issues with the Project GC changes?  It does show under my "Lists" tab in Geocaching.com.

Edited by Keystone
47 minutes ago, FelixRocks said:

I created a bookmark list as required for qualifying finds on GC2RT09 (SS Challenger 66), but it does not display on the cache page under "Bookmark Lists."  I have put it as "Shareable" and then as "Public," but still not showing.   I don't know what I am doing wrong.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Maybe related to all the issues with the Project GC changes?  It does show under my "Lists" tab in Geocaching.com.

You’ll need to add the challenge cache (as well as the qualifying caches) to the list.

• Helpful 1

Your settings on the Bookmark List are correct, Public and Shareable.

With those settings, your bookmark list will show up on the cache page of all caches that are in the Bookmark List.  The list will also appear on your Public Profile, so other cachers can view it.

The reason you're not seeing the list on the Challenge cache page is because the Challenge cache is not included in the Bookmark List.  Once you add the challenge cache to the list, then you should see it on the cache page.