Cache logs

JoenGPS

Tried a could of browsers.... going to a cache page checking logs.... none at all show up????

Update... I now see the option after clicking all logs..... the option to pick all, yours, or your friends logs..........it should default to all!

Edited by JoenGPS
10 hours ago, Mineral2 said:

It does default to all logs? Are you referring to cache pages? The new map? Did you catch this "bug" as the server went down, and thus not all of the information was loaded?

Yes cache pages..... I just checked this morning and here is a random cache page display (bottom where logs should be) I will flush my browsers cache later... gotta get to work :rolleyes:

1231736378_ScreenShot2019-04-08at7_49_20AM.thumb.png.3037610444c740150a2a01e2d88f1d84.png

GC2FT0N Princeton Sculptures (Multi-cache) in New Jersey, United ...

Edited by JoenGPS

It's been mentioned in other threads that the website has been slow and buggy the past couple days.  Scrolling to the bottom of the page, it just takes some extra waiting before the logs show up.  But they will, usually, show up eventually.  Once the website gets back to normal behavior, then you should see the logs at the bottom of the page as expected.

The "All Logs", "Your Logs", "Your Friends' Logs" options you mentioned in your OP are when/if you click on the "View Logbook" option.  And there it should be defaulting to the "All Logs" tab.  It does for me, and it sounds like for Mineral2 too.

The page was sitting there for 7-8 minutes..... I realize they have had/having problems. 500 server errors today, logs not posting (something went wrong error) are most likely all related to the crash last week. It seems pretty good at 5:50 PM EDT right now. I hope they keep the hamster fed :lol: I work in IT.. I feel the pain.