Cache not listed

Hello all,

.       I am sure that this question has been asked before but I cannot find the answer.  I have just found a cache in Ross-on-Wye which was listed and which I failed to find some time ago.  I was just passing the spot again today and I saw said cache with ease.  So, I get home to log it and can't find it listed or on the map.  I remember the name of it was something like 'Locked' but cannot be sure of the exact title.  It may be that it had apparently gone missing and thus disabled.  It may be that it had become engulfed in vegetation and thus many FTFs and now it is back in view again.  Any ideas?  How can I log it?

You may find that your local reviewer might be able to help. It is possible for them to view the locations of archived caches in a search, so if you contact them with the co-ords of where you found it, you might get lucky! Do bear in mind though, that this 'service' isn't part of their actual reviewing job so will be undertaken only by those reviewers who have the time and inclination to assist in the endeavour. A polite and friendly message (with as much info as you can supply) will go a long way to help your cause. 

Yay, found it in a cachers list of caches. Was surprised to see that it did not have a line through it indicating archived or disabled. When I went to the cache page, it was permanently disabled but I was able to log my finds and one added to my total. Has been found lots of times.  Thanks for the suggestions!