Meaning of the letters M and G

Jopopinoloukicoclub

Hello, we have a question concerning the meaning of the letters G and M. We are now doing a cache with several waypoints and puzzles. One of the waypoints has a puzzle which gives the following solution: 44M334G. What is the meaning of this? I do understand that it can mean  to add up or subtract numbers (mineur, majeur, grandeur???) from the coordinates from the previous waypoint. But when trying several possibilties, we cannot make logical new coordinates for the next waypoint. We are a group of beginners. Can somebody help us and  tell us what M and G stand for? Thanks so much on advance! Margo from the JPP-club, the netherlands

23 minutes ago, HHL said:

That might be a projection: project the coordinates 44 meters at 334 degrees.

You're probably right. At first, I thought maybe the Dutch term for "true north" might start with a G, but that doesn't seem to be the case (it's "ware noorden"). Maybe the G stands for "geodetic" or "geographic" north?

Yes HHL, thank you! It seems to be a projection. It is the first time that we see this, I saw that there is a tool in the toolbox for the projection, and I tried after I read your reply. It does give coordinates now that make good sense. It seems to be the next waypoint. Now we know for next time we see this. Thank you very much for your help and quick reply :) !