Can't create event: loops back with "Saved Draft" message

Viajero Perdido

Hi.  I've created lots of events over the years, but today it's stopped working.

I enter the event details (page with description, hint, etc.), tick the legal checkbox, then Continue.

Boom.  I've gone backward two steps, to right here (see picture):

Both those buttons (three including the "x") are a waste of time, and I eventually end up right here again.  Clearing cookies doesn't help, nor does profanity.

Somebody with wizard powers, please remove this broken half-draft from my account innards, so I can try again to submit this event.  This one has to go in today (bloody deadlines) or it's not happening.  Thank you.

(This may have happened because I had a previous event open for editing at the same time, for copy/paste purposes, but closing the other one didn't help get the new one submitted.)

flakesoft.jpg

Edited by Viajero Perdido
More info

Update:  I had to enable ckeditor.com (new?) in NoScript (a Firefox plugin).  Now I see an HTML editor instead of a plain text box, and I can indeed get past that screen.

You might want to look into the error handling...  I can't be the only one using NoScript.  But for now, I'm good.  Thanks.

Edited by Viajero Perdido

Thanks for providing your solution!

WHY can't those myriads of scripts all come from the geocaching.com domain?! I swear each time the website is changed some new address is introduced that my browser then blocks.

Funny thing that it still worked some days ago, but that was on my phone... Same browser and addons though, including the NoScript settings...

Edited by JakeDot