Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Viajero Perdido

Can't create event: loops back with "Saved Draft" message

Posted (edited)

Hi.  I've created lots of events over the years, but today it's stopped working.

I enter the event details (page with description, hint, etc.), tick the legal checkbox, then Continue.

Boom.  I've gone backward two steps, to right here (see picture):

Both those buttons (three including the "x") are a waste of time, and I eventually end up right here again.  Clearing cookies doesn't help, nor does profanity.

Somebody with wizard powers, please remove this broken half-draft from my account innards, so I can try again to submit this event.  This one has to go in today (bloody deadlines) or it's not happening.  Thank you.

(This may have happened because I had a previous event open for editing at the same time, for copy/paste purposes, but closing the other one didn't help get the new one submitted.)

flakesoft.jpg

Edited by Viajero Perdido
More info

Posted (edited)

Update:  I had to enable ckeditor.com (new?) in NoScript (a Firefox plugin).  Now I see an HTML editor instead of a plain text box, and I can indeed get past that screen.

You might want to look into the error handling...  I can't be the only one using NoScript.  But for now, I'm good.  Thanks.

Edited by Viajero Perdido