Hammerhead Event!

Team JOYSON

We were hoping that somehow you'd be able to make it... but alas, we missed your big harry presence. Thank you EVERYONE for coming down to the event. We had a blast, and really enjoyed spending time with everyone. I think everyone's had a chance to log the event, but I'll leave it open a couple more days in case we've missed anyone. Thanks again to EVERYONE that came (whether we saw you or not {cough} Dr. I {cough})

We've already started work on our next event cache... "Beaverton Cache Machine"... Look for it soon in a town near you.

"Hello Cleveland... Hello Cleveland... I would like some pork... This one has a little guy in it."

Team JOYSON,

I saw both of you at the event but unfortunately there was not time to visit. Next time I will arrive a little earlier. Thanks so much for your effort in orchestrating the very successful Hammerhead event and I look forward with great anticipation to the "Beaverton Cache Machine" in the near future. Keep up the good work!

Charlie Trail Duster -

Borrow money from pessimists - they don't expect it back.