How to translate Adventure lab caches

arisoft

While exploring a new ALC, which was written in a local language, I noticed that I can not copy the text to any translator app nor I could find a "translate" button. Instead, I must take a screenshot and use OCR to translate the text. I find this quite difficult to do on-field. Do I have better options?

On 1/12/2020 at 4:50 PM, Craftydaisy said:

Would be brilliant if there was a button to press so can translate from local language into English.

If the app would have enough room to add text in multiple languages, would help too. The 1000-character limit hardly allows for that. Making the text selectable would be very useful too.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1
On 1/13/2020 at 10:52 PM, NLBokkie said:

If the app would have enough room to add text in multiple languages, would help too. The 1000-character limit hardly allows for that. Making the text selectable would be very useful too.

Exactly what I mean too. Here in Switzerland, I wanted create an Adventure Lab in 3 languages. (it s a multilingual country). But The caracters limitations make that very very difficult, and sadly i had do do descriptions only in 1 language.

• Love 1