A conspiracy that will rock the geocaching community!!

Syn

Dateline 11-6-02

After months of sifting through reams of data, I have confirmed my suspicion of a Conspiracy that will rock the geocaching community.

The participants are in the upper eschelons of the geocaching community themselves, including Oregone, Soup, and Jeremy Irish himself.

What part do they have to play in this you ask?

All of that will be revealed in due time.

I have picked out several locations where these diabolical deviants of deception congregate to debate.

I will give all of the clues in due time and you will have no choice but to come to the same conclusion as I have.

Since my life is in perilous danger, I will not be able to publish my findings in a direct manner.

You will be given a series of tasks to unlock the mystery that I have discovered.

-------end transmission-------

Dude, am I in trouble or something? icon_confused.gif Oregone is a badass -n- all, so I know he is guility of something. I dont know Jeremy at all, so I cant vouch for him..

I didnt do what ever I am being accused of, unless it has to do with TP'ing a house or something, then I am probably guilty.

Speaking of which, Rain sucks! Still cleaning up stupid leaves. Natures tyranny on my lawn shall END!

What do you call 2,000 pounds of Chinese Soup? Won Ton.

quote:
Originally posted by Syn:

The participants are in the upper eschelons of the geocaching community themselves, including Oregone, Soup, and Jeremy Irish himself.

-------end transmission-------

Upper echelons? I don't see my name listed there! icon_wink.gif j/k heheh

Seriously though... I have a feeling this could tie into some or part of doctor I's plans.

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45? 30.ish

W 122? 58.ish

Yup.. 12 Monkeys... Odd movie.. but kinda cool..

Ok.. This ties in even more to the Doctor I thing.. Quantum Mechanic said that on the video tape from the doctor, that there were scenes from Fright Club...

Now we have info about 12 Monkeys from Syn..

Both of these movies had Brad Pitt in them...

Hmmmmm.

Is Brad Pitt now geocaching in Portland? And if so, did he bring his wife, because I'd really like to log a virtual! icon_wink.gif

-fractal

I havent been active in finding caches too much lately...but in my spare time (the last couple of months), I have been working on my best cache yet...and yes you have inspired me with the caches you put out.

----end transmission----

Ps the trailer that I have been working on should be released later this week...still have some bugs to work out on it.

doo~~doo~~duh~~DOOO

doo~~doo~~duh~~DOOO

~~~~~~~~

Jeremy, Oregone, and Soup meet in Wayne's basement, magically transported from Aurora, IL to PDX. Wayne's "mom" (actually My Sister in disguise) comes down to say that Garth (fractal) has been kidnapped by Dr. Isotope.

~~~~~sequence>~~~~

icon_geocachingwa.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Seth!:

~~~~~~~~

Jeremy, Oregone, and Soup meet in Wayne's basement, magically transported from Aurora, IL to PDX. Wayne's "mom" (actually My Sister in disguise) comes down to say that Garth (fractal) has been kidnapped by Dr. Isotope.

~~~~~sequence>~~~~

If Syn can pull THAT off, I am so there! heheheh

-fractal

quote:

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~sequence>~~~~

If I get to meet Alice Cooper, I am SO there.

OH, Makiao. I HAVE built a flamethrower with Gas and oil pressurized in a fire extinguisher. Scary but fun! I will just say there are 3 stop signs in Grants Pass that received a branding from soup. It was totally gothic looking. Totally!

What do you call 2,000 pounds of Chinese Soup? Won Ton.

quote:

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~sequence>~~~~

If i ingested mushrooms two hours ago, i am ALREADY there!

And hey, how did I get caught up in all of this? How many times do i gotta tell ya that i'm NOT dr. isotope. Besides, isn't Trojan being converted into a McMenamin's?

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

Now that Isotope has shown his hand and I do not run the risk of stealing his thunder, I have chosen this time to start the release of information relating to this cache. In the next coming weeks, (well actually over two weeks as I have to go in for oral surgery next friday to have an impacted wisdom tooth removed)...I will release the first cache puzzle of one of 3 locations. These will be tough. The second and third location has been completely redesigned due to some engineering problems. (Yes I actually had my engineering buddy design stage 3).

I will tell you now that you will be forced to acknowledge the TRIAD for stage 3.

Each stage will be as follows:

Stage 1-difficulty 5. Terrain 3.

Stage 2-Difficulty 3. Terrain 3.

Stage 3-Difficulty 5. Terrain 5. (PIctures will be posted of the signs...danger cliffs..enter at own risk.).

That is all the info released for now.

With Dr. I and cohorts' mysterious events unfolding, this thread serves to only bring up even MORE questions to our minds! We've never done a terrain 5. Kinda scary--could this maybe be the first?

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

Okay, I dont know what it is about puzzle caches, but things always go horribly wrong for me and I wind up just abandoning them. I had stage 1, (a new site for 2), and stage 3 all set up.

I go to stage 3 to take some more coordinate readings today. THe entire rigging I had set up was gone....Everything gone. Well I spent allot of time on this cache, although the original puzzle is pretty much useless now, I have still set up what I think will be a good cache hunt. It is just waiting for approval now.

oh and the third stage for that cache is now a normal cache...riverbend....the new second stage is now the only and final location for the cache....the first stage..I am still deciding whether to make that a normal cache or to go bury my head in the sand (hint).