RIP BruceS

wayfrog

Bruce was one of the first people who taught me to waymark - both to post and review.  It always put a smile to be able to post a visit to one of his many waymarks scattered throughout the midwest - especially on the east side of Missouri.  He will be deeply missed and the deepest condolences to his family.

• Love 1

Bruce's name will live forever in the Waymarking community, as he has posted & approved, so many waymarks Globally, including many Waymarks posted & visited in Wales.

I have always appreciated & respected his guidance,  I offer my condolences to his family & friends. 

This is a link to one of Bruce's Waymarks :   www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMA7QE_Llywelyn_ap_Gruffydd_Fychan_of_Caeo_Llandovery_Carmarthenshire_Wales  

Bruce will be dearly missed.  He was such a guiding force in Waymarking and a true inspiration to me in many ways.  I met him back in 2008 when he was in Jacksonville, Florida, on business, and he reached out to see if we could meet while he was in town.  Here's a post from my Waymarking blog about our meeting:  http://wackyforwaymarking.blogspot.com/2008/08/bruces-comes-to-jacksonville-wednesday.html .  My thoughts and prayers are with his family.  Sandy

Edited by Marine Biologist

I am so shaken by this news. Bruce was a great person and friend. I wish to extend my deepest condolences to his family and friends. He was a guiding personality for Waymarking and Geocaching who always acted kindly and with the vision to improve our hobbies. He will be greatly missed.

This is very sad news. Bruce was always a big name in Waymarking,  we looked up to him as a mentor and friend. Bruce made a trip to New Zealand and left some waymarks in the South Island,  many of which we have already visited.  These places will have a very special memory for us now, and Bruce's name will always live on through the waymarks he created in our little corner of the world.  Haere ra Bruce, we will miss you.

• Upvote 1