Upload Cartridge Error message

WolfPetri

Hello, since some days I try to upload a new cartridge to Wherigo.com and I get the follow message.

Pls. can anybody help me , what is the reason of this message. I can upload the same cartridge to Wherigo foundtion without any problems. But not here.

Is it possible that I have to reduce the size of the cartridge. My cardridge ist about 25 MB. Nowhere is written, what size is required and possible.

I don't know what I can do. Thank you in advance.

1493373128_FehlerUPloadCartridge1.png.39a4b4a1c95531d877d3d3520570d239.png

Oh, that is a pity. I have 9 mp3 files in in that cardridge , because i want to give some excamples of the music from that time. I have reduced the sample rate from 192 to 128 mbit. I think that is the lowest limit. Or ist there apossibility to create an link from Wherigo foundation, which is working with WhereYougo, so that the download moves the file in the correct folder.

If I download the uploaded file from Wherigo foundation and place it in the correct folder of the smartphone than it works perfect.

Than it is only a question of correct placing the downloaded file in smartphone. (the link from Wherigo.com looked like that http://www.Wherigo.com/cartridge/details.aspx?CGUID=47297f0b-4524-4234-8235-67706546d62d. ) 

9 hours ago, Tungstène said:

Ranger Fox will reply soon... :bad:

I LIKE that!

And the obligatory public service announcement: the reviewers are not supposed to accept links to the Wherigo Foundation site on the geocache page.  If you manage to get a link through a reviewer, said reviewer is either not looking closely enough or has joined our Fight Club (a reference to how I usually say to people, "Wherigo Foundation is Fight Club").

13 hours ago, WolfPetri said:

Oh, that is a pity. I have 9 mp3 files in in that cardridge , because i want to give some excamples of the music from that time. I have reduced the sample rate from 192 to 128 mbit. I think that is the lowest limit.

Try to sample down to mono (instead of stereo) and 64 Mbps. You could try to cut some parts, too.

On a side note, do you have the (legal) rights to reproduce these examples of music?

5 hours ago, Ranger Fox said:

I LIKE that!

And the obligatory public service announcement: the reviewers are not supposed to accept links to the Wherigo Foundation site on the geocache page.  If you manage to get a link through a reviewer, said reviewer is either not looking closely enough or has joined our Fight Club (a reference to how I usually say to people, "Wherigo Foundation is Fight Club").

That's too bad. The example of the Wherigo Foundation shows that there is another way. But if it is not allowed, I guess I have to shorten the songs.
Thank you for that information.
50 minutes ago, Tungstène said:

Try to sample down to mono (instead of stereo) and 64 Mbps. You could try to cut some parts, too.

On a side note, do you have the (legal) rights to reproduce these examples of music?

That's a good question, I'll check that again. The songs have already been shortened.