Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
trekkerdmc

Mouse hover Doesn't show cache info

I'm still using the 'old' mapping with gc.com but I have had issues for some time now and in the past with the icons disappearing and also when I hover the mouse pointer on the cache it won't show the cache info or let you click on it to open it. Anyone else having this issue? It sure makes adding to lists among others things a very time consuming task. This bug stinks! :)

I see that as well,  intermittently. (Win7 64-bit, Firefox 65.0.2 (64-bit))

A bug since the beginning.

Panning / zooming around a bit is the usual workaround.

• Upvote 1

I get this bug from time to time too but I don't think GS will do anything about it because they want to remove it in the future.

Seems to be worse than usual for the past few days, takes multiple pan/zoom tries to be able to click on a cache icon in a map "square". Caches outside the square still respond. Also the map goes grey at times until you pan/zoom.

I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to plan for an upcoming trip, but this bug is preventing me from doing so as I usually have a specific route to follow and planning from the map is the best way to do so. It's gotten much worse the past few days, to the point where I can't click on any of the cache icons on the map, even after zooming all the way in/out.

Have had this problem for years.  Doubt it will ever be resolved.

Agree with the pan/zoom to 'reset' things.  Seems to help.

1 hour ago, ecanderson said:

Have had this problem for years.  Doubt it will ever be resolved.

Agree with the pan/zoom to 'reset' things.  Seems to help.

...and if panning and zooming doesn't kick things into gear, a refresh should. I usually have to use a combination of all of these.