Seeking people who geocache on vacation

Hi there! My name is Patti and I'm a freelance journalist. I'm currently working on a feature piece about people who geocache while on vacation. (The piece was inspired by my recent trip to England. I'm from the U.S.) I'm looking for a few more people to talk to. I'd love to hear about interesting caches you've found, where you've traveled to and any other fun tidbits you might want to share. If you'd be interested in sharing with me, you can contact me at plwoods@sbcglobal.net. 

33 minutes ago, Team Vermonster said:

Hi there! My name is Patti and I'm a freelance journalist. I'm currently working on a feature piece about people who geocache while on vacation. (The piece was inspired by my recent trip to England. I'm from the U.S.) I'm looking for a few more people to talk to. I'd love to hear about interesting caches you've found, where you've traveled to and any other fun tidbits you might want to share. If you'd be interested in sharing with me, you can contact me at plwoods@sbcglobal.net. 

Are you interested in hearing from those that geocache while traveling but not necessarily on vacation?   My work takes me on several international trips a year and has allowed me to find caches in 30 different countries.   I've taken extra "vacation days" while traveling for work, but my primary purpose for travel is for work.   You might want to check out the "Country Collectors" thread as it's all about people that enjoy finding caches in new countries.

3 hours ago, Team Vermonster said:

3 hours ago, NYPaddleCacher said:

Are you interested in hearing from those that geocache while traveling but not necessarily on vacation? 

Same here, I've gotten a few interesting locations, including Antarctica and Tahiti, but never while on vacation. Typically while on work trips. 

19 hours ago, STNolan said:

Same here, I've gotten a few interesting locations, including Antarctica and Tahiti, but never while on vacation. Typically while on work trips. 

Yes, I'm interested! In fact, that might be a separate article... finding caches while on work trips. I'd love to hear about one or two favorite caches and what got you into geocaching.