Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
saz2

Geocaching.com is in Danish

Recommended Posts

I noticed yesterday that the site is appearing in the Danish language.

Anybody else notice this?

Share this post


Link to post

I just fixed it.

I must have hit the Danish language by  mistake

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/1/2019 at 7:25 PM, saz2 said:

I noticed yesterday that the site is appearing in the Danish language.

Anybody else notice this?

 

Ser fint ud for mig.

 

:laughing:

 

On 3/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, saz2 said:

I just fixed it.

I must have hit the Danish language by  mistake

 

I can't remember which language we switched it to, but this happened to us a couple times, not just here.  At least on geocaching.com things are still in the same place and I could reverse it quickly.  Have not had it as easy elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2019 at 6:27 PM, saz2 said:

I just fixed it.

I must have hit the Danish language by  mistake

 

My cat often changes my settings by walking across my keyboard.  A couple of times she’s managed to rotate the screen. Try Googling for the fix when you’re typing upside down!

 

For reference: Ctrl-Alt-⬆️ :)

Edited by IceColdUK
  • Funny 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, IceColdUK said:

 

My cat often changes my settings by walking across my keyboard.  A couple of times she’s managed to rotate the screen. Try Googling for the fix when you’re typing upside down!

 

On 3/1/2019 at 1:27 PM, saz2 said:

I just fixed it.

I must have hit the Danish language by  mistake

 

Ah,  The cat ate the rest of your Danish tart and became obsessed.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

×